beauty in the eyes of.
Friday, October 28, 2005
9:00 AM
YEH!
I went to city hall today with sharon and val.
I'm so happy val could go, otherwise it will only be the two of us only.
Oh and we had so much fun in the bus. There was this bus beside it, and it wrote
"pregnant? confused? talk to us. call 1800 6868 623"
hahahaha. I took that from sharon's blog. I won't have such a good memory to remember the numbers.
And sharon said it all day long.. hehe
ok talk about the day in sch, we did this human chain. It was so stupid x 1000 000 I tell you.
We had to help pass chairs and tables from one person to another.
I cut my poor leg ok, so I walked into the classroom to like look at my leg.
Guess what. That crazy lao shi was like ' ni gan ma zhai zhe li. qu zhuo !'
ok I know my han yi pin ying yucks, so if u can figure out what I'm writing, that would be great.
Yeah that lao shi was so irritating, if she's so great, go help la. And she was like sitting on a seat, fanning herself with a paper.
Whatever ok.
After recess, we had GAMEALIFE.
It was actually more fun than I expected it to be.
So fun to be with sharon, val, louisa andthe rest of our team members.
One of the stations is to play JENGA.
We had to run round the track, collect 3 live ants, sing the sch song, collect 3 size 7 shoes.
But it was kinna fun.
Yup and the game ended after 10 stations. Then they told us that everyone was a winner.
So stupid! We ran don't know for what.
Today's the last day of sch!
holidays are here (: